Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pond's Pure White Festival

Pond's facial foam launched a new product. It name's Pond's Pure White. 
Pond's Pure White Festival was held at Epicentrum Walk, Kuningan, July 10th, from 10 AM till 10 PM. I got this invitation from my beloved sista who worked at an advertising agency. I just came to see Underwater Beauty Showcase at 9 PM because I thought it was underwater fashion show, but I was wrong. I felt disappointed at that time, but I tried to enjoy the show because there's Alexa after it ;)

Underwater fashion show???? I don't think so.
Indah Kalalo, the icon

This is Alexa's performing
My cousin, Yola, my 2nd sista, Uchi, and my 1st sista, Icha ;)
Strike a pose

Moral from this show was, re-read your invitation before we go somewhere ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment