Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Euphoria World Cup 2010

Well, I don't know why I loveeeeee Germany's national soccer team soooo much. I always supported them to win the world cup. Just like 4 years ago, this year I still supported you, Germany..

I love soccer when it's world cup, if it's not, I don't really like it. Lol

Here some pictures when I watched the world cup, June 11th - July 12th 2010

 My team mate, Germany :D

July 2nd --> Netherlands vs Brazil at Blitz MOI


July 3rd --> Germany vs Argentina at La Piazza Kelapa Gading 

Waka waka dance

I forgot his name :(

My sister and her beloved boy

I like watching the world cup not only at home but at other places too. It's fun when I and some people who supported Germany yelled together, additionally if they win, wooow!

I wanted to watch the final match, but unfortunately I couldn't :(

See ya on the next FIFA World Cup 2014 buddies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment