Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome home, Gus..

May 8th 2010. From 7 pm until 11 pm.
I know it's been too late for posting this.. haha

Hmm, my friends and I went to La Codefine to celebrate Bagus’ coming and my acceptance in UI :)
Bagus was my friend at ILP course, but now he's studying in STT Telkom, Bandung. He came here just for 3 days, so I sacrificed my Saturday night just for him. haha

These are some pictures which I took from Alvin’s camera

We had dinner here
Yogi, Kiki, me, Anggy, Alvin, and Bagus.
We've been best friend since 2007. Geez..


My best girl friend, Anggy..


Our big-mommy boss, Yogi ;p

and, 
This is Bagus... Welcome home Gus :)


 Heeeeyyy, eat slowly please.... We know you hungry :D


Our Boys..

After that, we went to Splash for a while, just for hanging out and wasting our time..
But we didn't take any pictures bcause there's too crowded and dark :(

I really happy that night. Thanks for you, my BFF..

No comments:

Post a Comment