Wednesday, June 2, 2010

An Astonishing Trip to Ciwidey

OMG! I do so much things in my college so that I can’t have enough time to post on my blog, very sorry for it, guys.. But I wanna share to you my little trip to Ciwidey, Bandung, last June. Enjoy!

Perfect weather. Anggi, Alvin, Yogi, and I were ready to go in the morning. Then catched up!
Having so much fun in the car make us surprised that we're just wasting one and half hours on the way :) After that, we're heading to Kawah Putih, Ciwidey. And.... voila! We're arrived there :D

Left : C-Black, Alvin, Anggi, me. Right : The explanation of Kawah Putih

Let's see the view here :)

Nice, isn't it? I love the place, and I love 'em.

Then, we continued our trip to Bandung (city). We picked Bagus up and had our late lunch. After few hours, we stopped by to Bober in Dago, just for drank a cup of coffee and smoked (boys only, LOL). Feeling satisfied, we went to the next place, The Secret. Only for girls, bcause we love shopping... LOL.
Wow! Times moving on! It's already 8 PM. We had to go home ASAP. After that, we said good bye to Bagus, and went home safely.

 Joking around

I do like holiday. See ya on the next trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment